OilChek® Oil Analysis Lab Services
For over 40 years, the U.S. Lubricants’ OilChek® Oil Analysis Program has provided a comprehensive analysis of lubricating oil, fuel, coolant, and industrial products. Proper oil sampling and analysis help maintenance managers and operators determine the condition of their system fluids and components.
Quality assured, the OilChek® lab meets the stringent requirements of ISO 9001:2015, a requirement requested by most customers that depend on a superior level of accuracy. Our OilChek® service can detect over 100 critical performance characteristics!
Participating in the Oil Analysis Program has several benefits:
- Reduce cost through reliability best practices by avoiding unbudgeted repairs
- Lengthen PM intervals, while not sacrificing proper lubrication
- Allow products to meet or exceed demand
- Provide actionable interpretation of the results
- Defend against warranty claims
What happens after you send an oil sample?
- Once we receive the sample, we test the oil in our high-tech, state-of-the-art lab.
- If our OilChek® analysts discover any abnormalities in the test data, we will contact you immediately and inform you of the problem, along with our recommendation.
- Reports could be delivered in as little as 24 hours upon receipt of the sample, unless otherwise specified.
- Lab results are displayed in a user-friendly, comprehensive report which color codes the rating of the sample for ease of identification.